"Happy Poops! I started using this and I haven't had to pick up any hard poops! Blackie seems happier that he isn't constipated! Thank you North Hound Life!" - Amanda
MAY BE GOOD FOR:
✔️ Digestive Health
✔️ General Wellbeing
If your dog has been experiencing digestive discomfort or other digestive issues, Pumpkin Plus Plus may be the healthy, safe, and delicious way to help your dog's digestion. Mix our fibre-rich mixture in their food to add much needed whole food nutrition to their diet. Made with organic pumpkin, ground organic flax seeds, organic MCT oil, and organic ginger.
105 g | 250 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- Packed with plenty of nutrients and fiber
- May help bowel regularity and healthy digestion
- Pumpkins also have beta carotene, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, and vitamins A and C, which are all good things for you and your dog.
- The fiber in pumpkin is what may help your dog's digestion.
- Organic pumpkin
- Organic MCT coconut oil
- Organic ginger
- Ground organic flax seed
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Crude Protein - 13% (min)
- Crude Fat - 6% (min)
- Crude Fiber - 11% (max)
- Moisture - 12% (max)
- Potassium - 4% (min)
- Magnesium - .2% (min)
- Calcium - .3% (min)
- Iron - 68 ppm
- Manganese - 12 ppm
- Copper - 7 ppm
- Zinc - 16 ppm
- ppm = mg/kg
- Add to food and mix well
- Pumpkin Plus Plus Powder for dogs will absorb liquid so you may need to add additional water.
- Suggested use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.
It is really hard to pick a favorite North Hound Life supplement but this is in my top 5 must have. My male GSD "Moody" has a hard time with too much bone in his raw diet I have changed the content of the diet to include "boneless" raw. Feeding him pumpkin plus a couple of times a week REALLY helps him. The convenience and quality of Pumpkin Plus should be in every dog owner/pet parents cupboard. Much handier then a can of pureed pumpkin. My female Malinios experienced a sensitive tummy when she joined our home 4 years ago, with the addition of pumpkin plus she rarely have any problems. Love this supplement, love it is Canadian, love it is natural., and most of all love the care and concern Grazyna shows her clients- Janice
We feed raw and pumpkin puree is a great addition for treating bowel issues. Having this product on hand to use when I run low/out of puree is a game changer. Good for make ahead meals too. Less space required using concentrated powder format instead of puree.
Not crasy about taste but its okay!
My dogs seem to really like all the products I’ve purchased.
I started using this and I haven't had to pick up any hard poops! Blackie seems happier that he isn't constipated! Thank you North Hound Life!