A whole food product for your dog. 100% organic Canadian Atlantic kelp harvested from the frigid rocky shores of the Atlantic. This superfood is a source of 46 minerals, 16 protein-building amino acids and vitamins. Has been known to be beneficial for the maintenance of your dog's good health. This superfood sea vegetable contains iodine, which is essential for a healthy thyroid function, and it contains iron which supports blood circulation.
250 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- Known to reduce reduce itchiness in dogs with skin allergies and to improve the general condition of skin and coat.
- High in iodine: 900 to 1200 ppm / 1184 mcg/g
- Rich in iron and calcium
- Known to support tissue repair with amino acids; glycine, alanine, arginine, proline, glutamic, and aspartic acids.
- Known to dissolve plaque and tartar buildup in dog's teeth with a unique enzyme found in kelp.
- This product is not recommend for kibble fed dogs, kibble is nutritionally balanced with added iodine.
- 100% organic Canadian Atlantic kelp ( Ascophyllum nodosum)
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested maximum use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in our own Canadian facility located in Muskoka.