"Always looking for great healthy add on's to my dogs diet. Such amazing products for our fur babies health." - Theressa S.
MAY BE GOOD FOR:
✔️ Skin and Coat
Atlantic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) is a 100% natural product, rich in nutrients, and harvested from frigid rocky Canadian shores. Our kelp is gently dried to ensure the highest quality ingredients. With 46 minerals, 16 amino acids, and vitamins, it's the perfect food to add to your dog's diet. Organic Atlantic Kelp is a green, nutritious food that provides folate, potassium, iron, iodine, fiber, and many other essential nutrients.
110 g | 250 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- May improve digestion
- May promote healthy skin and shiny coat
- May support immune system function
- High in iodine: 900 to 1200 ppm / 1184 mcg/g
- Rich in iron and calcium
- May dissolve plaque and tartar buildup in dog's teeth with a unique enzyme found in kelp.
- Approved by Health Canada NN.G8T3
- 100% organic Canadian Atlantic kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested maximum use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating animals
- Not for long term use, unless directed by a veterinarian
- Do not use in animals with thyroid disease, unless directed by a veterinarian
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.
Omg has this helped! My boy has ALWAYS had skin problems with the season changes, so this year I decided to add in some coat/skin health AND allergy supplements in during the peak season change and WOW! He is so so fluffy now! He doesn’t smell as bad and he’s had NO hotspots! I am so impressed!
Always looking for great healthy add on's to my dogs diet. Such amazing products for our fur babies health.
He Feel better.