A whole food product for your dog. Concentrated organic Turkey Tail mushroom powder is powerhouse of a mushroom. It has the ability to boost your dog's immune system and balance the digestive system. Turkey Tail mushrooms are a natural source of antioxidants by protecting your dog's cells from oxidative stress. This wonderful mushroom is also used to help fight cancer, particularly hemangiosarcoma. It is known to improve your dog's survival time. Turkey Tail is full of phytonutrients and beta-glucans: Polysaccharide-K (PSK) and Polysaccharide-P (PSP). To ensure the widest variety of polysacharides and triterpenes, the mushroom is organically grown on traditional logs and deadfall.
Note: Your dog only needs a tiny amount and my jar size reflects that.
40 g | 100 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- Boosting immune system
- Anti-tumor (cancer fighting)
- Facilitates healing of kidney problems
- Inflammation of urinary and digestive tract
- Treats side effects of cortisone
- Anti-fungal - fights yeast in your dog (itchy paws, hot spots, ear infections, etc)
- Decrease the effects of chemotherapy and radiation
- organic concentrated Turkey Tail (Coriolus versicolor) mushroom powder
- Fruiting Body Only
- Hot Water Extraction ratio: 8:1
- Polysaccharides >30% and Triterpene >0.5%
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested use – 1/16 tsp per 30 lbs - once a day
- 1 to 15 lbs = 1/16 tsp
- 16 to 30 lbs = 1/8 tsp
- 31 to 60 lbs = 3/16 tsp
- 61 to 100 lbs = 1/4 tsp
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light
- Mushrooms are not that tasty for some dogs, so I recommend mixing with yogurt, kefir, bone broth, organic coconut oil or even butter (Dr. Ihor Basko recommendation) to help with the taste.
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.