"Super product! Love it helping my 2 bull terriers with skin issues" - Kim L.
MAY BE GOOD FOR:
✔️ General Wellbeing
✔️ Immune Boosting
Our Organic Turkey Tail full spectrum mushroom extract (grown by organic traditional cultivation) may support your dog's immune system. This hot-water extracted mushroom may balance your dog's digestive system and they are a great source of antioxidants.
With organic traditional cultivation, you can be sure that the mushrooms are full of phytonutrients and beta-glucans.
Research shows the PSP extract from Turkey Tail mushrooms may provide a longer survival time for dogs with hemangiosarcoma. The PSP extract was found in a study at the University of Pennsylvania Veterinary School to provide longer survival times for dogs with cancer in their spleen. Turkey Tail has been shown to reduce hemangiosarcoma tumor size in dogs by as much as 34%.
Note: Your dog only needs a tiny amount and my jar size reflects that.
This product is good for your cat too! The dosage is 1/4 tsp per 13 lbs of weight.
40 g | 100 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- Boosting immune system
- Anti-tumor (cancer fighting)
- Facilitates healing of kidney problems
- Inflammation of urinary and digestive tract
- Treats side effects of cortisone
- Anti-fungal - fights yeast in your dog (itchy paws, hot spots, ear infections, etc)
- Decrease the effects of chemotherapy and radiation
- Turkey Tail is full of phytonutrients and beta-glucans: Polysaccharide-K (PSK) and Polysaccharide-P (PSP).
- organic concentrated Turkey Tail (Coriolus versicolor) mushroom powder
- Fruiting Body Only
- Hot Water Extraction ratio: 8:1
- Polysaccharides >30% and Triterpene >0.5%
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested use to start – 1/16 tsp per 30 lbs - once a day
- You can increase to:
<10 lbs: 1/8 tsp
10-20 lbs: 1/4 tsp
21-30 lbs: 3/8 tsp
31-40 lbs: 1/2 tsp
41-50 lbs: 5/8 tsp
51-60 lbs: 3/4 tsp
61-70 lbs: 7/8 tsp
71-80 lbs: 1 tsp
>80 lbs: 1 1/2 tsp
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light
- Mushrooms are not that tasty for some dogs, so I recommend mixing with yogurt, kefir, bone broth, organic coconut oil or even butter (Dr. Ihor Basko recommendation) to help with the taste.
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.
Love that it doesn’t take very much of the Turkey Tail Mushroom powder for my dogs to get a natural boost in their immune system! A small jar lasts us months for my two small breeds. I’ve also noticed less feet licking and yeasty smell from their feet! It has become a new staple in my dog’s diet!
The quality of this product is amazing! As soon as I opened it I went to snag some more, this will be a staple. I have had another turkey tail product before, and as soon as I saw this one I know it's the one for us forever now! Wow. Turkey tail is an amazing addition to my dog's diet, I'm using it to keep my senior dogs immune system healthy and it's working. And I'm so grateful for a high quality product from a Canadian company. Thank you North Hound.
Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom: Superfood for Dogs
My purchase of Turkeytail and Chaga Mushrooms for my dogs is a hit. They love the broth it makes with their food. I have dogs of all ages but was mostly bought for my senior dogs, but the young dogs are loving it as well.
Love it helping my 2 bull terriers with skin issues