MAY BE GOOD FOR:
✔️ Skin and Coat
A whole food product for your dog. 100% organic unrefined, virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil. This is a very popular super food for people and dogs. It's full of saturated fats and most of them come from Medium Chain Triglycerides also known as MCTs. This is where the most benefits are. One of the fatty acids in MCT is lauric acid and it may have antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. It may have the ability to improve your dog's skin and coat, aid in digestion and help reduce allergy symptoms. Also, as a pet parent, you can also use coconut oil topically on dry skin, hot spots and bug bites.
210 g | 250 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- Coconut oil contains about 64% medium-chain fatty acids.
- The most abundant saturated fat found in coconut oil is a medium-chain fatty acid called lauric acid. The only other natural source abundant in lauric acid is breast milk.
- Lauric acid is known to have antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- Lauric acid in coconut oil has the ability to improve your dog's skin and coat, aid in digestion and help reduce allergy symptoms.
- 100% organic, unrefined, virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil
- Suggested maximum use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.