A whole food product for your dog. 100% organic dandelion leaves and roots for your dog! Dandelion is a highly nutritious herb known to promote digestive health and detoxify. It is a safe but powerful diuretic and liver stimulant. And, because it's a superfood, it is a powerhouse of nutrients, minerals and chlorophyll. Chlorophyll supports positive gut flora.
Dandelion greens are high in vitamins A, C, E, and K and also provide the mineral calcium. They also provide some potassium, iron, folate, and magnesium.
250 mL in a recyclable glass jar
Dandelion root is known to detoxify the liver and gallblader. It helps reduce side effects of medications and toxins. Packed full of vitamins and minerals, dandelion is an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. It helps balance the gut biome.
- 100% organic dandelion roots
- 100% organic dandelion leaves
- Free from artificial ingredients, synthetic nutrients, preservatives, and chemical processing.
- Nutritional Data (coming soon)
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested maximum use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
- Avoid with gallbladder inflammation, diabetes, kidney disease, dogs allergic to ragweed and in cases of low blood pressure.
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand blended and packed in Muskoka.