"Works really well. My dog has a collapses trachea and now that it’s spring the pollen has made his honking a lot worse. After using it really helped with his respiratory allergies" -
MAY BE GOOD FOR:
✔️ Immune Boosting
Canadian Bee Pollen is a made from pollen, plant material and bee saliva! WOW!
This is a popular superfood for athletic dogs. They may use it for energy and quick recovery.
Nearly half of the protein in Bee Pollen is made up of free-form amino acids which may be good for muscle building, and it contains quercetin. Research shows quercetin may function as a natural antihistamine. This bioflavonoid may also help your dog feel less itchy.
Research on the polyphenols in bee pollen show it may function as an anti-oxidant.
140 g | 250 mL in a recyclable glass jar
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually. This is especially true with bee pollen granules.
Begin with 1/2 of the current dosage listed for your dog’s weight for the first two days, if no adverse effects are found increase dosage to 3/4 of dosage for your dog’s weight for an additional two days. If still no adverse effects are found, continue with the full dose for your dog’s weight.
- 100% Bee Pollen Granules
- 55% carbohydrates
- 35% proteins (and all 22 protein-building amino acids)
- 3% vitamins (carotenoids, B-complex etc.)
- minerals (mostly phosphorus, potassium, calcium and magnesium)
- 2% fatty acids
- 5% other compounds (enzymes, trace elements and antioxidants).
- Nutritional Information
- Begin with 1/2 of the current dosage listed for your dog’s weight for the first two days, if no adverse effects are found increase dosage to 3/4 of dosage for your dog’s weight for an additional two days. If still no adverse effects are found, continue with the full dose for your dog’s weight.
- Start slowly with small doses.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating animals
- Do not use in animals allergic to pollen or bee products
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.
We love your products and will order again in the future for sure.
We have not received this order yet though.
I am just on a job site (self employed so can sneak a peek at my emails now and then)
I will check on the tracking shortly.
Thanks for having such amazing items 🤩
I’ve been wanting to try bee pollen for my boys seasonal allergies! I’m using this as well as kelp and bovine colostrum and YES! You can 100% tell it is helping!🙌🏼
Canadian Bee Pollen: Superfood For Dogs
I have a pug mix who reverse sneezes and has a productive cough, due to allergies, all year. She has an inhaler from the vet to help with this, but since giving her bee pollen every day, she doesn’t need her inhaler as often. It’s great to have a natural alternative to aid with her allergy symptoms, to reduce how much she needs her inhaler, and the jar lasts for months!
we are trying on chocolate lab, seems to have seasonal allergies.ty