A whole food product for your dog. 100% organic Canadian Atlantic kelp harvested from the frigid rocky shores of the Atlantic. This superfood is a source of 46 minerals, 16 protein-building amino acids and vitamins. Has been known to be beneficial for the maintenance of your dog's good health. This superfood sea vegetable contains iodine, which is essential for a healthy thyroid function, and it contains iron which supports blood circulation.
250 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- Known to reduce reduce itchiness in dogs with skin allergies and to improve the general condition of skin and coat.
- High in iodine: 900 to 1200 ppm / 1184 mcg/g
- Rich in iron and calcium
- Known to support tissue repair with amino acids; glycine, alanine, arginine, proline, glutamic, and aspartic acids.
- Known to dissolve plaque and tartar buildup in dog's teeth with a unique enzyme found in kelp.
- Approved by Health Canada NN.G8T3
- 100% organic Canadian Atlantic kelp ( Ascophyllum nodosum)
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested maximum use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating animals
- Not for long term use, unless directed by a veterinarian
- Do not use in animals with thyroid disease, unless directed by a veterinarian
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.