If you'd like to decline package protection, you can do so by unchecking the box near the Checkout button.
By selecting Optional Package Protection at checkout and paying an additional package protection fee on your order subtotal, your order will be protected from damage, loss or theft. If your order never arrives or is damaged when it arrives, you can file a claim with our team and receive a replacement order or be reimbursed.
Order shows delivered but you do not have it
- First, check with other members of your household as well as your neighbors.
- Then you need to follow the tracking history from the courier's site
- For non-delivered items, marked delivered, you must wait seven days before filing a claim as we have found the item shows as delivered and the package arrives a day or two later.
Order arrives damaged
- First, take photos of not only the shipping packaging box/mailing envelope but also the damaged products and inside the box.
- Then reply to your order or shipping confirmation email explaining the damages and include all photographs
Order tracking shows "Arriving Late" or "Delayed"
- You must wait 7 days from the expected delivery time frame before filing a claim as we have found that the package shows as delivered or arriving late and then arrives a day or two later.
- The seven (7) days start on the last day of your expected delivery date as shown when selecting your shipping method
Need to file a claim?
To file a claim, you much include the following when contacting us:
- Your Order number
- Your contact information
- Description of the problem
- For damaged items, be sure to include photos of the damage (packaging as well as product). We will get back to you within 2-3 business days.
Declined Package Protection?
If you declined Package Protection, and your package has been lost, stolen or damaged, please contact the carrier (UPS, FedEx, CanPar, DHL etc.).
Package protection will not be refunded when customer returns products.