"Amazing product for my dogs cracked dry nose. Vet said she needed more beef in her diet. This is what made the difference! Shiva now has a wet black nose. The way it should be. 😊" - Sabine D.
MAY BE GOOD FOR:
✔️ Joint Health
✔️ Immune Boosting
A whole food product for your dog. Bovine colostrum has a long history as a nutritional supplement, particularly with the Indian Ayurvedic tradition. New Zealand Bovine Colostrum is not only nutritious, but it may support a healthy immune system, normal cellular growth and repair.
Read this article from PubMed.gov: "diets supplemented with bovine colostrum significantly influence immune response in dogs".
Colostrum is a great source of IgA and IgG antibodies that may help support and build up a healthy immune system.
Colostrum is dense with an ingredient called proline-rich-polypeptide (PRP). PRP has been researched to show that it may stimulate an under-active immune system. Adding colostrum may be beneficial for dogs with food or seasonal allergies because of this one ingredient, PRP.
Note: Your dog only needs a tiny amount and our jar size reflects that.
20 g | 100 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- Immune compromised dogs with Itchy skin, hot spots, irritated ears
- Cellular repair and growth
- Can be made into a paste to any skin problem such as hot spots, abscesses, wounds, and surgical incisions.
- Pure and undiluted New Zealand bovine colostrum
- free of rBST and free of GMOs
- IgG content regularly tested at 22-27%
- First Milking – collected within 24 hours of birth. Calves' needs are met first.
- Gently pasteurized and gently spray dried
- Only produced during a single three-month period every year
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested use to start – 1/8 tsp per 15 lbs - once a day
- You can increase to:
<10 lbs: 1/8 tsp
10-20 lbs: 1/4 tsp
21-30 lbs: 3/8 tsp
31-40 lbs: 1/2 tsp
41-50 lbs: 5/8 tsp
51-60 lbs: 3/4 tsp
61-70 lbs: 7/8 tsp
71-80 lbs: 1 tsp
>80 lbs: 1 1/2 tsp
- You can increase to:
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.
This may be a smaller jar, but that’s because this is POTENT! I give half a teaspoon to my 72lbs German shepherd, along with kelp and you can 100% see a difference in his skin and coat! He’s never NOT had hotspots during seasonal changes, but this year, since I’ve added this and kelp NO HOTSPOTS! No dry or excessively oily skin either!🙌🏼👏🏼 Plus he doesn’t have gas anymore! I am loving these supplements! I highly suggest anything NorthHound makes!!
Amazing product for my dogs cracked dry nose. Vet said she needed more beef in her diet. This is what made the difference! Shiva now has a wet black nose. The way it should be. 😊