A whole food product for your dog. New Zealand Bovine Colostrum is not only nutritious, but it contains immune and growth factors, enzymes, proteins, and many other beneficial substances. It is not a cure all or a magic bullet, but it is a great, natural, holistic superfood to keep in your dog's medicine cabinet to help when your dog is not doing great. Bovine colostrum has a long history as a nutritional supplement, particularly with the Indian Ayurvedic tradition. Known to help with allergic reactions such as itchy skin, hot spots, scooting, irritated ears, itchy feet and breathing difficulties. And, amazingly colostrum supplementation has helped in healing problems such as degenerative arthritis and hip dysplasia in our dogs.
Note: Your dog only needs a tiny amount and our jar size reflects that.
20 g | 100 mL in a recyclable glass jar
- Itchy skin, hot spots, irritated ears
- Hip dysplasia
- Increased mobility
- Increased energy
- Increased strength and stamina
- Improved recovery from training and injury
- Decreased opportunistic infection
- Increased fat metabolism
- Increased lean muscle mass
- For senior dogs – helps them shed excess weight, reduce joint pain and restore energy
- Can be made into a paste to any skin problem such as hot spots, abscesses, wounds, and surgical incisions.
- Pure and undiluted New Zealand bovine colostrum
- free of rBST and free of GMOs
- IgG content regularly tested at 22-27%
- First Milking – collected within 24 hours of birth. Calves' needs are met first.
- Only produced during a single three-month period every year
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested maximum use – 1/8 tsp per 15 lbs - once a day
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.